Barrington Edwards is still on the team.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigerskin, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

I just freakin told you

it was a player on the team. Is Dandy Don on the team? Is Channel 9 on the team? Is Purple and Gold on the team? No,no, and no.

2. tigerfanintampa

tigerfanintampa Founding Member

With so many CREDIBLE sources saying the contrary, you have to understand why everyone doubts what you are saying. You have given no credible source that would indicate that Edwards is on the team. He was given every chance to get his act together and he didn't do it. I would be shocked if he could convince Saban he had a change of heart at the 11th hour.

And, no, you didn't just freakin say anything about a player telling you this information.

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Exactly, a few of us had some info about him being sent packing but we didn't post anything on it till it was posted on the public forums, TV, Purple and Gold, Dandy Don, etc. If I couldn't substantiate my post I wasn't going to post it. That's the way it should always be. And we have also got reports that he isn't working out with the team. He could be working out with some individuals though, I would guess there is no rule against that.

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I just find it hard to believe that you would post this saying "on good information". Right now the "team" is not even allowed to practice as a "team". All football related "practice" is done on a voluntary basis by the players, but strength and conditioning coaches are allowed to attend for obvious reasons. These summer practices are NOT organized *team* practices. So perhaps your buddy on the team is "practicing" with the guy but this in no way infers that Edwards is still on the team because there are no official "team" practices currently. Got all that? heh

5. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

I got all that.

The player stated that Edwards worked out with the "team" AND is still on the "team". And no I don't think he meant the women's softball "team".

6. tigerfanintampa

Who was the player?

7. alaman

alaman Founding Member

Two things: LSU has not issued a statement so all is speculation. A player did say Edwards was still working out and said he was still on the team. Who knows until LSU says something about his being gone? If he's on team, nothing will be issued.

8. tigerfanintampa

I'll have to agree with cajdav on this one. If you can't post your source, then don't post the information. This is how rumors get started.

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Actually stuff like this gets bothersome over time. Rumor after rumor posted by person after person. When it is soemthing that directly affects LSU sports people should refrain from jumping the gun in reporting information... Heck it has even been posted by admins on this very forum not to spread rumors. Oh well.

10. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

I heard from a good source that Elvis is alive.

:grin: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.