BASEBALL 2010 LA REGIONAL DAY 2 (v UCLA) 8pm or later CST

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Jun 5, 2010.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

probably a bandwagoner anyway. f' him.

2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

In the context of what he wrote, he was using the term classy to mean "humble, not boisterous, not loud, reserved, etc." He says he "wishes Bruin fans were louder," more boisterous, less humble, less "reserved, classy" ... in other words, he wishes UCLA fans were more like the Tiger fans (a sentiment that I'm sure most non-LSU fans share). It's a compliment to LSU fans, not an insult.

3. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Well, he needs to start writing what he means. Especially since they think they are so much smarter than us.

4. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

I'll take our supportive fan base over their "class" any day of the week!! :geauxtige
    Next time we play them, the fans need to be LOUDER than they were tonight! The team seemed flat & so did the fans....bad outing all the way around! Next time will be better....on Monday! Geaux gettem Tigers!

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Just sayin.

Watching this kid pitch was a true pleasure to watch. Course you want him on his ass this night but there he was, a fuggin machine.

First thing this kid does when he approaches the mound in warm up is he stands on the grass behind the mound, gets a running start and rips one off. Ball hits the mitt and sounds like a .38 geauxing off. After I sh!t my pants and asked the domer sittin next to me, is he gonna do this all night? Dude laughs and says watch and learn.

Kid does the same thing every inning, first throw for his warm up and it never gets old. Impressed to say the very least.

When the kid left the field for the last time his reception from the LSU fans was in total appreciation for his talent. We got pitched HARD by this kid. Hate that we lost but you just gotta appreciate watching that kind of talent.

Back to your unscheduled rest of the off season. Jim...:(

6. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

Why are people calling UCLA fans domers? I thought that was Notre Dame.

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

West coast er, San Diego thing. Don't know why. Some hidden relevance I guess. I call em both just the same cause I have never heard of a bear referred to as a bruin. :huh: