Baseball 2010 SEC Tourney Day 2 (Vandy, 8pm-sih)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, May 27, 2010.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

This was a key win for the Tigers. Ross started off shaky, but then pulled it together for a very strong outing. Ott still isn't 100% back to his shut down closer abilities, but not letting the game get away from him and preserving the victory is a positive step and should be a good confidence builder for him. Although we are still not at the level we need to be to win it all these last 2 games have had to have a strong effect in building the teams confidence back. Confidence and belief that they can win no matter what is the drive they need to get back to the form we are used to. I think we maybe seeing the makings of a special run into and thru the CWS. Not saying we will win it all, but I think we may just surprise some people and go further than many think we will. :geaux: :tigbas: :LSU231:

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

The talent is there for it to happen.

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Yes it is. The question is whether or not the team has enough confidence to really make a push. The past 2 games are definately a good sign. The swagger definately looks to be making it's way back into the dugout, the plate, the mound, and on the field.

4. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

5. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It has nothing to do with that and everything to do with pitching.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

disagree. the pitching effects the rest of the teams swagger, but the rest of the team's confidence has been part of the problem. cold bats, fielding errors, base running errors... we've had em all.

pitching has been a problem,but it hasnt been the whole problem. but pitching had to turn for the team confidence as a whole to return. if that is what legacy was talking about (which is how i interpreted his post), i agree with him. because this team has not had its swagger.