Baseball 2010 SEC Tourney Day 4 (Ole Miss, 9:30 AM)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, May 28, 2010.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I would say about a 45% chance.

2. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

regional sites are announced tomorrow before the game. It's still a very slim chance, but our seeding should be excellent now

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I have it at 47.5, so we're close. :thumb:

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

:hihi:

My line of thinking is that we had the wrong teams go 2 and out in the tournament. The committee will say hey LSU is on a role and would love to give them a host spot for sell outs but then they will look at our SEC record. Just too many SEC teams getting host opportunities this year to slide into that spot.

#2 seed in a regional we will have a great shot at winning especially if our pitching plays is on like this weekend.

5. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

I know right????

I guess we should learn to NEVER count these guys out....looked like a totally different team....even BETTER than the 32-6 team to me. WOW

6. KerryS

KerryS Founding Member

Just got back from the game. This team is on fire! They have complete confidence in themselves and it shows. To me, the one who set the tone for the game was Hanover. You could see it in the warmups. Then he made that catch in the outfield in the 1st inning and it was ON after that. Great game. I hope our pitcher is on his game tomorrow because Bama is hot too. They looked like men against boys playing Florida.:geauxtige

7. SonnyLoco

SonnyLoco Founding Member

He ran a 4.0 flat in the 40 to get to that ball...this team has it's "swagger" back!!

Then Nola actually caught a grounder on the Hanover's side of the bag!! Called him off of it.....wow.

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Might I humbly remind some of you of my post approximately three to four weeks ago. I told you guys that LSU would win the SEC tourney.
    Even if they had to come out of the loser's bracket. Then they would win their regional and super-regional. Nola hits the game winning hr in the CWS. I claimed all rights to the book I will write and the movie.:lol: Some of you laughed your butts off at me. I've seen my Rebs fight and your Tigers claw.......I never give up on either.:geaux::tigbas:

9. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

For credit, you must show all work, not just the answer. :hihi:

10. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

Not sure if I posted anything about LSU crashing & burning the last half of the season but let me say that they sure have turned it around & I congratulate them for making it to the championship game of the SEC Tourney.. Wow, what a pitching job today - where has that guy been???:geaux: