Baseball at Florida, game 2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by OkieTigerTK, May 19, 2006.

1. ragincajun1987

ragincajun1987 Founding Member

Mississippi State just lost to Ole Miss by the score of 13-11. The Tigers have backed into the SEC tourney. Can we say another 2 & out?? With the game on the line, there was absolutely no excuse for this team to come out as flat as they did today. Don't give me any of this "players" crap either!!!! It's piss-poor coaching plain and simple.

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

go to your own forum, silly usl fan

3. LSUGradin99

but but but... A LSU sports team finally has an open wound for him to pour salt in. Now's his only chance!

4. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Please tell me how this team has any chance of doing anything worthwhile in the tourney??? The backed in by losing 2 of 3 to one of the worst teams in the league. This is just a fact, this team stinks. Im not stating anything you guys don't know. They have 0 pitching and very little offense.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Don't go away mad. Just go away.

6. LSUGradin99

geaux away (ex)freeloader

7. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Can you say "THANK YOU REBS?" On second thought, maybe you should keep up the "GO TO HELL OLE MISS!" From what I see, you get either Bama or Kentucky for your first game. For those of you who love the Tiger "long ball", Kentucky might bring back memories. Almost all their guys swing UP on the ball expecting homers. (and usually find it at home with those short fences)

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

You're a spoiled brat, scrappy. There is NO OTHER program in collegiate baseball that has the post-season streak that we have. Just remember that.

...also remember that there are roughly 300 D-I baseball programs out there that WISH they had a FRACTION of what we have.

So, quit your crying already! In sports, EVERY dynasty had it's ups and downs. (and if you want to call making post-season for the 20-something years straight anything but acceptable, then I don't want to be anywhere around you when LSU DOESN'T make it) :dis:

LSU baseball is NO different than the Yankees of MLB, the Celtics of the NBA and the Patriots of the modern NFL.... The only difference is that LSU baseball has been successful for 21-straight seasons.

9. jwb0581

jwb0581 Founding Member

LSU's baseball team is just not very good this year, relative to the SEC and elite collegiate baseball.

That's just stating a fact. I don't see what could be wrong with that.

10. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

Anybody feel like we just got invited to the Independence Bowl?