Baseball team's season...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bayoubengal08, May 14, 2006.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Unless Tulane submits a bid using Zephyr. The additional seats there, and the history of sellouts between LSU and Tulane means $$ for the NCAA. With Tulane only at 24 in the BA poll, and LSU unranked, I don't see how Louisiana can get two regionals unless both teams win the rest of their regular season games and go VERY deep in their tourneys.

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

:rofl:

3. Adam4848

Adam4848 Founding Member

I would love to play at the Zephyr if we're not going to get a regional, its close, we would pretty much have to be on national televison and lots of LSU fans could go. I would love to see them pack that thing again.

4. bayoubengal08

bayoubengal08 Founding Member

Yes, that would be nice to have LSU/TU at Zephyr, but I would think that as of now LSU would be a lower-ended #2 seed and might have to head out to a CSF, Rice, Texas, etc. type regional.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

The Rosenblatt Report regional projections for this week have a New Orleans regional with Oklahoma as the #1 seed in the regional, Tulane as the #2 seed host, McNeese as the #4 seed, and LSU as the #3 seed.

Granted, it is just speculation (which is why I haven't really bothered with looking at projections for the past few weeks), but it is interesting speculation.

http://rosenblattreport.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=544164