Baseball v Kansas Series Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by PodKATT, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

When I spoke of depth I was not speaking of the number of pitchers but the quality. Probably might have made myself a little clearer since depth normally does refer to numbers. I hope I am wrong and the pitchers prove themselves. I don't see anything wrong in Mainieri using freshmen either. But I thought Ott might be used as a starter this year.

2. Bengal Buddy

The Tiger bats are getting hot.

3. Bengal Buddy

Tying run comes to the plate. Boy if the Tigers win this game it will be one great comeback.

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Top 7... the freshman Zach LaSuzzo (6-0, 190, lefty) takes the mound for LSU. walk, flyout to Watkins, another flyout to Watkins, strikeout looking to end the inning!

5. Bengal Buddy

Gaudet is due.

6. Bengal Buddy

7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Bottom of the 7th... Dozar doubles to right-center!! Watkins sngles to center!! Dozar scores!! (Run #5 for LSU). Visit to the mound. KU starting pitcher has thrown 110 pitches. Nola singles!! Pitching change for KU after like 115 pitchs for their starter. Is the new KU pitcher walking into a Tiger's Den? Yes he is!!! Dean singles! Bases loaded, no outs!!! Gibbs hits an RBI ground-out to SS (Run #6 for LSU). LSU runners on 1st and 3rd, 1 out. Hanover doubles to right-center!!! (Run #7 for LSU). Gibbs on 3rd, Hanover on 2nd, 1 out. Landry takes the plate. Wild pitch! Gibbs scores (Run #8 for LSU). Hanover to 3rd. Landry flies out to SS, Hanover scores!!! (Run #9 for LSU). 2 outs. Mahtook walks. Another pitching change. Gaudet strikes out swinging to end the bleeding!

:geauxtige 11-9 Kansas. 5-run inning by LSU :geauxtige

8. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Top of the 8th...Mormann takes the mound for LSU. Groundout to Dean on a nice play! 1 out. Walk. Strikeout swinging!! 2 outs! Grounder off the glove of Dean, single, runners at 1st and 2nd, 2 outs. HBP, bases loaded. Groundout to Hanover to end the inning!!

And the drama continues...

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Bottom of the 8th... and the Kansas guy strikes out all three LSU batters, he has struck out four straight LSU batters since he took the mound. Geez. Dozar strikes out looking. Top of the order for LSU. Watkins strikes out swinging. Nola strikes out swinging.

10. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

REFUSE TO LOSE!!