Baseball vs Centenary

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JayB, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

everyone has a down day?? what about getting swept by rice in 2002, getting swept by Ark last year, and going 0-2 in the last two CWS. This all happened under Lavall's watch. Considering the talent we had last year and especially this year, there is no excuse that we should advance in the semi's of the CWS. I wish some on here please take off their homer glasses.

2. Dutchtown tiger

If you would read my replies and instead of stating homer talking points, we might actually have a good discussion. I was actually talking on more of macro state of the program, comparing postseason games, and regualar season games during the lavall tenure. Overall he is not getting it done in terms of the standards that are set by the program.

Obviously you are a lsu homer, and there is nothing I can do about that, but Skip did face better pitching in terms of ERA i.e. Stanford and i.e Texas A&M.

PS Your homerism is shining bright right now.

3. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

You're right. But for now, let's give 'em what they deserve.....no respect. :hihi:

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

When you have to go back 3 seasons to pull up 4 "bad" things happening to LSU baseball then I think that is evidence of how great a job Smoke has done.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Whatever makes you feel better. Give me the home Regionals, winning the Super Regionals and advancing to the CWS and I won't act like a child who had his candy taken from him.

6. Dutchtown tiger

No one will argue with you on going to the regionals every year which we all around here have gotten use to. We have a top tier program in the country and I just hope we can bring a nc home this year.

7. Dutchtown tiger

But those were all pivotal games.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

trev is your real dad obviously. update your profile.

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I'm not sure SF, but I think he was trying to call you a homer. I could be mistaken. :hihi: