Bashers not seen of late

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Feb 13, 2004.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

They were real good at dishing out 31-7. Apparently 7-31 doesn't have the same effect on them.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

It may have a little to do with our championship but it has more to do with the death spiral their program is in the middle of. First the coaching hire before they fired tubby then their president being shown the door now hiring Dinardo's rejects and a pitiful recruiting class. Click on the link to see where the barners are and why they dont have time to harass us.
    :D :shock: :dis: :D :geaux: :lsug:

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5284

3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

So much in-fighting going on from top to bottom with the villians. That program is shot and still going down. With their gutter trash fan base and admin., this Tiger fan can only sit back and enjoy.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

:D :D :D :D I never was anti-Auburn before they hired tub-o-chit tubberville but I must admit I REALLY REALLY enjoy watching them emplode now!!!!! If it weren't fot tubby though I think I would feel sorry for our SEC brothers, but they DO have tub-o-chit and their death spiral is more beautiful than a thousand gorgous strippers doing the bump and grind.:D :cool: :D

5. diamondheadtiger

6. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

See now, I knew Id be missed. :) And I havent been over here for any of the excuses that you all came up with. This little thing called real life came calling.

So just to go on and clear this up I can promise you I WONT be over here after our home opener running off at the mouth about the great-ness of our team. I save that BS for the people who have WAY too much time on their hands.

And dhead, I know youve missed me most of all. So this little piece o' chit barner girl just wanted to let you know Ill be back, try not to miss me so much next time. ;)

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

7. diamondheadtiger

Oh, I knew you would be back. I've seen you lurking over here, just not joining in any of these intelligent conversations we been having.:) :)

8. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

dheadtiger sure does change his tune when a cutie starts in on him!:)

9. diamondheadtiger

How you know she is a cutie?
    She might be like the one on the washing machine for all I know.
    If you were around here for football season you would know their is a few of them I went back and forth with that was somewhat good natured, at the same time, they know very well my thoughts on the villians.

10. AUMorgan21

AUMorgan21 Founding Member

Well I can assure you that I dont look like the lady on the washing machine. :)

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!