Basketball tickets...?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SyrTiger, Nov 2, 2010.

1. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

Do they sell season tickets for basketball? All I see available right now is the purple and gold packs that are general. They don't have any student plans available or single game tickets.

Any idea when they will release tickets? It's less than 2 weeks before the season starts, what are they waiting for?

2. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Students get in free with your student ID. First come first serve, though the student section hasn't sold out in several years.

3. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I'm not sure about students and/or individual games but the season tickets have been on sale. If you want mid-court or court be prepared to pay as the tradition fund will continue to increase for the next five years.

Season tickets will cost you around $250 but the tradition fund will run between $100 and $750.

4. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I've never had trouble getting single game tickets day of. If we start winning then it may get tough but pick a game and go to the ticket office the day of the game.

5. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

If you're a student you can get seats in the Maniac section pretty easy if you get there soon enough, even half an hour before tipoff. Not a good commentary on fan support.

6. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

Maybe for the end of Football season. With 92,400 screaming fans, who wants to think about basketball? Football is a lot more exciting than run, shoot, dunk, run, shoot, dunk.....
    Just my opinion.:hihi:

7. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

Yea I noticed that you aren't alone in that way of thinking. I'm thinking I will get to be in the front row for at least 20 games this season.

And football's more exciting except when the LSU offense is on the field. I sometimes doze off while Crowton and Jefferson are trying to figure out what play to call.