Basketball v Coastal Carolina - WTF

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Dec 14, 2010.

1. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

No point in fretting over this, this season is going to end without a tournament berth either way. Let the kids take their lumps and look forward to next year.

Agree with the sentiment that Malcolm White has been a disappointment so far. Part of that may be the freshman guards failing to feed him though. I haven't been able to watch much but it does seem like we're struggling getting easy points inside.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I thought that was what we were doing last year?

3. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

If only we had Brady back, we'd just have to suffer through one more year before making a flash in the pan tournament run and going right back to being a 3-year SEC also-ran.

4. MBTigah

MBTigah Myrtle Beach Tiger Fan

Coastal IS the little brother to The University of South Carolina. It was once a part of USC and only in the last 10 years or so ago went out on their own. Their football program is only 6 years old and their baseball team is very well respected in the country. As far as Basketball goes, they are typically average at best although with Cliff Ellis as their coach, they seem to be getting better.

Halloween Run, I was wondering why you detest Myrtle Beach? I have lived here for 13 years now and find it to be a great place to live. Has it's ups and downs like everywhere, but all in all, it's pretty good!

5. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

My uncle went to Coastal and graduated about 15 years ago. I thought he said once that he played flag football for them and they won a championship over Ohio State.

6. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Do you have a point behind all this trolling? What exactly is your point? We aren't Kentucky, we don't insert one and dones and immediately get better. It's a process, and you know this.

7. SabanFan

So it's better to get slapped around by the Nicholls States and Coastal Fking Carolinas of the world?

8. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Saban lost to the UAB's and ULM's of the world before winning his championships. Maybe you should go to the Bama boards and wax nostalgic over Mike Shula's last season.

1 person likes this.
  9. SabanFan

In his 2nd year at Bama he would not have lost to ULM or UAB.

10. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

It appears you dont need to be an LSU basketball fan till 2012....that is when the band wagon will be slowing down for people to jump on :cool: