Basketball vs Nicholls State

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Nov 16, 2010.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

LSU could lose to Scotlandville Middle School and John Brady still wouldn't be half the coach Trent Johnson is. However he needs to bring in the talent and get things going soon or he may not be around long enough to show it.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Maybe so, but Brady never got heat for losing to a Nicholls State. I'm not sure I wouldn't rather have a coach who doesn't lose to the Nicholls States of the world.

3. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

no but weber st, new orleans, some global sports allstars 2 yrs in a row. All i am saying is Brady lost to teams he wasn't supposed to as well. CTJ is way better than brady ever thought of being, w/ the talent brady had he should of done more but he didn't. Give coach a chance, watch them thursday on CST if you cant make the game and see what coach Johnson brings to this team.

4. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Yeah, lay off Coach Johnson, he's completely rebuilding the roster right now.

5. SabanFan

So did Brady and he had us in the NCAAs by year 2...Just sayin'.

6. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Are we seriously defending John Brady now? John Brady is the worst in-game coach I have ever seen. He recruited alot of tall, athletic big men that saved his job. The guard play during his tenure was severely lacking outside of Thornton and D. Mitchell.

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Why do all basketball threads lead to Brady? Stop it Sabanfan. :lol:

8. SabanFan

Someone who gets it.:yelwink2:

9. SabanFan

You blast Crowton who's 9-1 and 5th in the BCS and defend Johnson who can't beat Nicholls State? That's strange.

10. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Crowton is not 9-1. Our offense is near the bottom of the NCAA. I've seen you admit Crowton is no good. Quit arguing just to get a rise out of people. I blast Crowton because I actually watch the games and don't just look at the W/L record. I never defended Johnson. I just can't believe anyone would suggest that John Brady would be a better option than anybody. Now, I will defend Johnson. John Brady did a horrible recruiting job at the end and instead of selling out the program with a few quick fixes, Johnson made decisions that would leave us in better shape in the future.

Exhibit A
    Which one is it SabanFan?