Basketball vs Nicholls State

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Nov 16, 2010.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Just not seeing that clueless look on the bench makes it well worth it. Add to that the fact that Trent actually knows something about basketball and it's happier times indeed. Collis Temple Sr, deserves more credit for the number of wins under Brady than Brady does, they were his players.

2. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

SabanFan just wants to argue, i guess he didnt like my points about who all brady lost too while he was the coach

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I disagree. This is a very young team, lost a court leader and the starting point guard. I think White steps up as the leader and Stringer will improve after he gets some playing time. It's only game two. There is some good talent out there.

Players like extras...the practice facility puts us on a level court with other good programs along with the other athlete related facilities already at LSU. That goes a long way in getting good players. LSU doesn't need superstars, just committed athletes. Johnson has a proven record with the type of player he recruits.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Wake me when it happens.

5. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

OK...three games in and we are on the National Championship hunt by your "last game tells the season" standards. :bball:

6. SabanFan

I'm a fair weather basketball fan. When they suck, I have zero interest. As far as Brady goes, you have to be an older member to recall the discussions between me and Tiger Educated. He hated Brady from day one and I just liked to piss him off. I appeared to be a staunch Brady defender and I used his successes to make my point. In reality, I wouldn't care if LSU dropped the sport.

7. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Why don't you try and actually read my posts ? There are legit arguments for keeping Crowton, but our win-loss record is not one of them.

Why don't you actually ever say what my agenda is? Because it seems like it's a blanket statement that you can throw out without having any evidence. I'll admit I might be trigger happy about making changes, but I am open to the possiblity that I am wrong about Crowton. I've adjusted my views before on here when I've been presented with arguments that make sense. People argued that firing Les Miles might have consequences to recruiting classes and the ability to hire another coach. They stated that it would be best to give Miles a chance to correct the problems and I now agree.

8. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

[​IMG]

He's not worth wasting your time on. Ignore list will improve your life immensely.

9. MCab

MCab Founding Member

Question: LSU plays UVa and UKy in January. I'm in WV and want to go see em. How are we playing? Should I expect blowouts of any kind?

10. SabanFan

Yes. But not the kind you want to see.