Bass Declares for NBA Draft

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BB, Apr 27, 2004.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

There is a whole lot of basketball talent ahead of Bass in the draft. I don't think he'll go high, if at all. But, if he can come back, he has nothing to lose by testing the water.

If he can stay away from those agents.

2. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

I don't think he has any loyalty to Brady....and I don't blame him. He probably regrets the decision of not trying to turn pro after prep stardom.

3. LSUE Bengal

LSUE Bengal Freshman

I don't know if the question has ever been asked, so I'll ask it. What does Brandon Bass owe to LSU? Hell, If I was that good at 18 years old I would try the NBA too!!
    Do any of you guys think he's not as good as Stromile was when he left early. Brandon Bass is an exceptional player, and put on the right NBA team, with a nurturing coach, he would be a star in 2-3 years, making a butt load of money. Good Luck, Brandon!!

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

he doesnt owe anyone anything nor should people look to blame the coach for him leaving if he indeed makes it in the first round. Who can blame anyone for taking that opportunity.... Of course the fate of LSU's hoop program just got progressively worse with that chance.

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Of course the fate of LSU's hoop program just got progressively worse with that chance.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can't have a winning program if your putting all of your eggs in 1 basket.

You have to get BETTER ROLE players in other words its better to recruit more 3 or 4
    star players than one 5 star player to carry the load.

6. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I would agree, but it works both ways. Can't blame the coach on this one, but Brady and his supporters shouldn't use Bass leaving as an excuse if they don't do well next season.