Bass is gone

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajdav1, May 13, 2005.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I have no idea. I'm not an expert. I'm not qualified to appraise his job performance. Now ask me about guys who work for me in a field that I am qualified in and I'll let you know.

2. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

Glen Davis summarized better than I could write. The following is his thought.

<<Before Bass left, some Web sites pegged LSU as a potential top 10-15 team in 2005-06 and predicted that the Tigers would battle perennial power Kentucky for the SEC title. With Bass out of the picture, the future is a little more uncertain.

Enough so that LSU sports-related message boards lit up with one prediction of doom after another in the hours after Bass' decision finally became official.

"That's disappointing to me because one guy doesn't make the team," Davis said. "Brandon is a great player, and we'll miss him. But we still have a great team with a lot of great players coming back and coming in. If anybody is ready to count us out, I hope they're ready to be disappointed.">>

http://www.2theadvocate.com/stories/051505/lsu_bass001.shtml

3. lsutygr06

lsutygr06 Founding Member

4. lsutygr06

lsutygr06 Founding Member

ya, okay.. nice reply.. yeah me and ross are still friends! see ya guys! GOOD LUCK ROSS AND BRANDON! :bball:

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

So, how many players as the Vandy coach "taken anywhere?"