Bass talks about his struggles on his way to becoming a force for LSU (Article)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Carface, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Carface

Carface What the...?

Pretty interesting stuff.

The remainder of the article is here: http://www.lsureveille.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/03/08/422d442e87db8

2. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

good stuff :thumb: thank you!

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Who is it that says Brady only recruits thugs? :dis:

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

this is a tough young man....I wont think any less of him if he leaves after this year...he deserves the best...but dangit I want him to stay for just one more year.

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Great article!! Thanks for the post.

6. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

We have a lot of classy guys. Sure players like Lloreda will always come and go, but look at guys like Torris Bright, Ronald Dupree, Collis Temple, Antonio Hudson, I can go on and on and on about all of these guys. Shaq coming back to get his education is probably the FIRST thing that comes to mind when I think of the "class" passing through LSU.

7. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I think you'll catch some hell for using Shaq and Class in the same sentence. Someone will bring up his fight with Kinchen or something like that. I think Shaq is a pretty class guy. Sure , I dont think he's so big that he can drop F bombs on tv and all that, but he seems to be a pretty good guy. He did come back and get his diploma which some wouldnt do. But, I would also venture to guess he had a lot of work done for him in school too. But, that happens with many major athletes. I would take shaq over a lot of the guys in the NBA right now. I was impressed with his Xmas gift give away to the kids in Los Angeles. He was just going house to house giving bikes and all kinds of stuff.