Baton Rouge Crime

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by watson1880, May 16, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Soccer moms don't shoot cops. Real bad guys do. Baton Rouge cops are chickenshit. If you get ripped off you can kiss your stuff goodbye. Only reason to call the cops is to get a police report so you can make an insurance claim.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I can assure you it’s not just Baton Rouge or large cities. Our chief is a “hug-a-thug” kind of guy. I agree the only reason to call them, short of capital offense, is for insurance claim.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...cle_b27abd58-fe8c-11e9-821e-2bdaa790077d.html

another case of a local criminal targeting latino laborers.

in new york, almost zero of the heavy labor force was legal. i dunno that to be the case here in baton rouge. i would ask them, i speak spanish, but thats not the kind of thing you just ask a person you dont know. the trouble is these folks are seen as targets because they have cash because they dont have bank accounts, and they dont call the cops when robbed.

this is a terrible trend i am seeing with these guys getting killed in their little latin neighborhoods, gardere for example. need legal immigration. these guys have to be legal or they will always be a target. throw out the illegals, admit them back as legal workers. we cant have people here that are afraid of the cops deporting them. they just get murdered.

5. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

@Jmg not all the robbing and killing is done by “locals”, a lot is done by illegals, too.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

very little. the violent crime in baton rouge is hugely young and black

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

The people that profess that want to help the illegals by allowing them to stay are full of shit. By allowing them to stay here we make the targets for shit like this. If you really cared we would force them to go home and come back as legal guest workers.

GiantDuckFan and KyleK like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

3 more killings Sunday in separate incidences. Been noticing that there is at least one murder almost every day. Almost all of the victims have black names and the shootings take place in black neighborhoods.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course. violent crime in america is very very black.

people say that cities with large immigrant populations are safer. thats true. but not for the reason they claim. immigrant cities are less black. san diego is latin and white and safe. Detroit is black and violent. el paso is very latino and safe. st louis is black and violent. its not the immigrants that are relevant its how black the city is. white salt lake city and white portland dont have much violent crime. and they still wouldnt have much if they had a large immigrant latino community.

i have said this before but its striking to really consider:

half the murders in the US are by blacks, almost always on blacks. blacks are only 13-14% of the pouplation. of those 14%, half are women so really its 7% because women dont kill anyone. and of those 7% some significant percentage is over 45 and younger than 15. so this tiny percentage of people, around <5%, young black males between 15 and 45, they are just killing machines relative to everyone else.

if we want to reduce violent crime, we dont need to care about gun control or stupid shit like that. we need to figure out how to help black families stay sane and safe and educated and peaceful.

anti immigrant folks argue that latinos bring lots of crime. thats not really true. its blacks that do the crime.

HalloweenRun and GiantDuckFan like this.