Bayou Bowl highlight video: Al Jones, Trindon Holliday, Chris Hawkins, Brandon LaFell

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by philter, Jun 13, 2005.

1. philter

philter Founding Member

Since I recorded the game I thought I'd share the main highlights from the game which involved the LSU recruits. Al Jones was all over the place, that's why there is 5x the number of highlights with him :) I used Windows Media format for maximum compatability for the skilled and unskilled computer users, unless you've got an ancient computer you will be able to view it with the built in WMP.

This is a 'High Quality' version, the same resolution as the source and a good bitrate. I've got a 10MB 'LQ" version for dial up users, I'll post the link to that shortly, but I recommend you get the HQ version, it's only 40MB.

I'm not going to send it over and over again to individual people, so I'm going to release it via bittorrent. The more people that download the video, the faster everyone's download becomes....so even when it finishes, leave your bittorrent client running for the other downloaders please!!

This way everyone who wants to can see it within a couple of days, and the download will not 'run out of bandwidth'. I recommend using the bittorent client called "Bit Comet"..you can download it here:

http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download.htm

It's free and open source (&spyware free). Download it, install it, and then visit this link and click on:

LSU.Recruits.Bayou.Bowl.2005.HQ.wmv.torrent

Let/make Bitcomet open the link/torrent file, and then click ok to begin the download. Remember when it's done leave it running so others can download faster! It only takes up a small portion of your upload bandwidth, and won't affect your internet browsing speed.

2. philter

philter Founding Member

3. USNavyTiger

USNavyTiger Founding Member

Re: Bayou Bowl highlight video: Al Jones, Trindon Holliday, Chris Hawkins, Brandon La

THANKS!

4. Chiefton

Chiefton Founding Member

Re: Bayou Bowl highlight video: Al Jones, Trindon Holliday, Chris Hawkins, Brandon La

Could anybody please continue seeding this video? I've got no peers right now.

EDIT: nm... just connected to some seeders... thanks!

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Very cool. What else can I see with this software ?