bayoutider's images are hilarious

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jean Lafitte, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Thanks for posting those!

I met Bear Bryant in 1981 on the LSU campus after the game. He and the team were all loaded on the bus and waiting for something. I was walking by and noticed the Alabam team bus filled with people. I looked in the bus door to see if see if the head coach was there and: he was! The bus driver was standing right by the door watching me. I asked the driver if I could shake the coach's hand. The driver didn't object. So I congratulated Coach Bryant on winning the game and wished him luck on beating Stagg's record. He shook my hand and thanked me for the kind words.

If he were alive and posting on this forum, Coach Bryant would tell us that the best way to show Alabama up right now would be to beat the hell out of Ole Miss, Arky and Georgia.

That's what I suggest we do.

It's silly for fans to be mad at each other. However, I hope that my LSU Tiger football players and coaches are filled with anger and hate for our opponents every day each season, because I want to see them try knock somebody's HEAD OFF on game day. I want the Tigers to create such a VIOLENT FUSS that we fans can be cordial to one another on account of we've had our fill of fightin just from watchin the game.

See, that's the reason that some Tiger fans have been FIGHTIN the Tide folks on here all week: we didn't see enough of good FIGHT on Saturday night.

Anyway, that's my theory.

Hugs for you, Dixie Darlin.

2. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

Good post!! But, I don't think the Bear would ever offer advice on how to show up Bama!

3. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

A good while back one Alabama football player was ask which SEC team he liked playing against the most and he replied LSU. When asked why he said, because they knock you down, spit in your face and cuss you, and that's football.

4. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

We need to keep Eli on his @$$. And run Toefield, Davis, Addai & Company over and thru ole miss.

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Good post!

6. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

Right back at cha Jean!:D

7. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

What other kind of post would you expect from Jean? Hes one of the main reasons I come to this board. Always classy intelectual post.

8. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Jean Lafitte is a great fan and I have enjoyed his posts and emails. Good luck to the LSU Tigers today against the Rebs. Beat them like a dirty rug. Bama will eleminate Allbarn today.

:D