BB help next year

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by roygu, Feb 8, 2004.

1. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Also, if he is as good as he has been hyped, I dont think he has to worry about depth, wherever he goes. I think he would be a 3 though

2. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Rivals says PF LINK

3. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

We already have 1 commitment for next year Kentrell Gransberry who went to Woodlawn and now is in JUCO LSU should have some nice big men for a while. But will need to find us a shooter from sopmewhere even if we get Mitchell.

Rivals released there top 50 for 2006 a week ago two LA products both point guards. #8 Darryl Augstine 5'10" 150 pounds from Brother Martin and the #19 Demond Carter 5'9" 160 pounds from Reserve Christian. Thoughs guys still have two years to grow hopefully the could both grown to a legit 6 ft. by that time. If LSU can get them we could have a nice basketball program brewing for the Tigers.

4. Da-veed

Da-veed Freshman

Tas seemed an inch or two shorter than Davis at the game. I think he will play the 3 or 4. He was the only option that night and hit several threes.

When Collis played in the all-star game he came in unheralded and left the MVP. Garrett handles the ball well but needs to gain some size and muscle. He hss has played alot of AAU ball and has a high basketball IQ. I don't know him but I haven't heard anything negative about him. I believe he will display the same class his brother and dad did while representing LSU.