BCS ? How is that possible ? UF in were out

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Cayjunn

Cayjunn Freshman

Quality

Well...hypothetically...the better that florida does as the season goes on...the more it should help LSU because we beat them earlier in the season. So if Florida and South Carolina win out and we end up Playing Florida and beating them in the SEC Championship....that will vault us up in the BCS Standings once again. Remember...The SEC has the benefit of an extra game for the championship.

2. LSUAlum2001

LSUAlum2001 Freshman

UGA is still top 10. Florida is ranked 17 and 23.

I'd rather UGA win out and beat them in the SECCG, it'll mean much more in all of the polls.

3. LuvDoc

LuvDoc Founding Member

Gobblers lost

Besides all of the reasons listed above, I think the lost by VA polytech is a big reason for our fall.

Ever since we lost to Auburn and couldn't get to the Nat'l championship game (which was conceivable before the loss), I have been able to pull against the hoakies. We needed them for strength of schedule otherwise.

The hoakie fans here in Virginia have made my life miserable since the loss. Arrogant newbies! Since the BCS only means something to the top 2 teams, I couldn't care less now where we finish. As long as we make to the sugar, who cares?!