BCS NC Game Discussion

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerCliff, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Yes, I have tried to do that not only as an LSU fan but a football fan in general.
    That just isn't going to happen.
    I have cousins that are huge Alabama fans btw and one that is from Auburn.
    If you had a different coach I might feel differently.

2. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

You can disagree with me all you want, but the fact remains there are a couple of games Bama won this year that if the right calls were made, who knows who would have won, and if Colt had stayed in the game to assume that Bama would still have won is just plain foolish. Yes, I know that is the breaks of the game, but Bama got some good breaks this year that made their MNC possible. Not different than many other teams out there, but still its' Bama. I can have all the displeasure in their win all I want. As for those questioning how the game may have turned out if Colt had played, just read every other article regarding the game, the underlying tone indicates things may have turned out differently. As for a Sabans mo on taking out the biggest threat, I remember a certain OU QB White that took a beating against us in the 2003 MNC and was pretty much gun shy the entire second half. Not a coincidence if you ask me.

3. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Anyone else notice that neither Nick Saban nor any Alabama players gave any credit at all to the Texas team in the post game interviews?

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Good game texas. Nick told me to say that.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Yeh not true at all. Nick Saban even said that although he enjoys the win he regrets that Colt McCoy got hurt and said that changed everything.

Say what you want about Nick but he did say several times how it really hurt UT and helped them when McCoy went down.