BCS Standings

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Oct 24, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The Les Miles haters can suck it. We were in a dog fight until the end with the number 1 team in the nation in their house. If Cam Newton was wearing purple this team would be unstoppable. We are still a quarterback away.

2. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

LOL.... If you have to be away at a position, quarterback ain't the position to be away from.

(As my 6th grade English teacher rolls over in her grave....)

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

No, it isn't, but that is where LSU is.

4. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

You act like being a "QB away" is close. Being a "QB away" is like saying your car is an engine away from being a good car.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I should have clarified myself. We have quarterbacks, our quarterback play is what is missing, and that is a result of their development, and the guy in the booth.

6. Guido Merkins

Guido Merkins Founding Member

Maybe. Or maybe those guys aren't that great. Either way, it points to coaching because it's the coaches responsibility to get good players.

When I watched the game on Saturday, their QB was better than ours. Not only better coached, just better. He runs better that Jefferson and throws better than Lee. Now, you could make an argument that Newton is a freak, and he is, but how many SEC QBs would you take over Jefferson or Lee?? Even taking coaching out of the equation, I would take most of them over our two guys.

7. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

I am in Portland today, and apparently these Oregon people are beyond pissed. LMAO. I hope the Condoms take care of them in the Coliseum next Sat...

8. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

I predicted LSU's new spot in the BCS at #12 exactly. It's stupid that some people are saying that Oregon should be #1 instead of Auburn. Oregon beat 1 top 25 team and Auburn has beat 4. No comparison.

If LSU beats Bama they will definitely be back in the top 10.