Beano picks OKLA & LSU, we're cursed now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ramah, Oct 2, 2003.

1. Goldmember

Goldmember Founding Member

Is Beano Cook still sportin' about 4 chins?

2. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

as i recall from watching the sugar bowl in 2001 the game was not loud at all...in fact, LSU fans were relatively quiet the entire game even after our first 2 quick TDs

3. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

LSUstudent

I don't know where you were but it was loud in the dome! I remember it being really loud the whole game even thought we were sitting where we really could help out the crowd with different cheers!

4. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

i was watching it from TV....and i remember it being very quiet....the only SEC game i missed last year was ole miss and that game was at least twice as loud as the 2001 sugar bowl on TV..

5. TigersWin!22

TigersWin!22 Founding Member

Ok you are correct SabanFan: at least a million times better--and that's only if they would get to the Super Bowl much less win it...my bad ,my bad (i just wasn't thinking straight before I posted this time) Can you please forgive me this time?:( PLEASE?:D :geaux: :lsug:

6. ppppppppp

ppppppppp Founding Member

I was at the SB in 2001 in the upper deck behind the endzone. I did not think it was loud at all. I was asked to sit down in fact. I went to the Saints-Rams MNF game a few weeks before in the Dome, and sadly, it was much louder. Part of the noise for the Saints game, however, was noise pumped in over the loudspeakers.

It would be nice to think that if LSU gets to the SB this year it will be a wild house, but in reality, because tickets are so hard to find and many of the "fans" who will be able to afford these tickets (right now they're around 500 on the net -- if LSU gets to the SB, I would imagine the cheapest you could find not from Ticketmaster and LSU would be 800) will not be of the rowdy variety or will be the type of fan who could care less who plays so long as he or she can say, "I was at the National Title game."