Beat Tennesse

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MALONE121212, Mar 31, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I didn't see it, only read the article on ESPN, but I've also read quite a bit and from all of the reports she is supposed to be a better version of Semoine, we'll see. And I've also read a lot on Fowles and boy it will be nice to get an inside scorer for next season, with both Johnson and Augustus coming back we could also be very, very good next season.

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I agree .... just thought it was a bit disrespectful for someone to say UT don't deserve to be in the Final Four.

They whipped us by 23 earlier ... maybe we would be better off playing Baylor! LOL

3. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

We'll get 'em. Tennessee's not as amazing as some people think. UGA beat them in the SEC tourney. It will be sweet to beat that guy Pat Summit, too.

4. LSUBlitz245

LSUBlitz245 Founding Member

I saw Ten. play, they were pretty good but I think our girls'll get the best of em. I say that our women will take it all the way and win the N.C. Kinda sucks though (I have nothing against women's basketball) that we have to watch women's basketball go to a N.C. instead of our guys. I'm cool with our women winning it, but you kind of want to see the guys win one! It would have been awesome if the men could have won a N.C. along with our ladies (and our track team, both men and women, and our football team). I guarantee LSU would get a lot more respect if that happened. Next year though, in men's basketball, I think we'll go all the way. We got an awesome center coming in and he is a player. IMO, Big Baby will give us a lift and make us higher than we've ever been, and take up where Lloreda left off. Who knows, may be he'll be better than Lloreda.

5. JETigER

JETigER Founding Member

we won the most important male sport

now we can win the most important female sport

6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Hey, I don't know if we can beat the Lady Vols or not. All I know is that I'm loving the excitement that our Lady Tigers are generating.

I have thoroughly enjoyed every game I've seen our kids play. If ever I can settle down close to BR, I will go see them play some basketball in person.

7. LoneStarTiger

LoneStarTiger Freshman

Tenn/Baylor

In regards to that game, not only did a Tenn. player foul out, but the Baylor point guard did too. I think an overtime game would have favored the Vols, but it was still a shame not to leave it in the hands of the players. Hope the Lady Tigers rip 'em a new one though. It's time for some fresh blood to step up in the tourney.