Beat Texas!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by FOREVER LSU, Dec 11, 2002.

1. FOREVER LSU

FOREVER LSU Founding Member

Good luck and beat Texas in the Cotton Bowl!

I know with some there are hard feelings between aTm and LSU, but not with me. I have always liked LSU and besides the Aggies, I pull for the Tigers!

By the way, your stadium is awesome. I have been there several times and I think it is the best. This year, I attended the South Carolina game at Death Valley. On sunday, we stopped by and the field was open. There were other families running around so we walked out to the "eye of the tiger." That was the highlight of my trip. What an intimidating place!!!

Who knows...I may pursue graduate school in Baton Rouge!

2. Hookem

Hookem Freshman

So much for supporting the in conference schools......

oh that's right...no loyalty. It's the new Aggie motto.

3. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Let's see, post a message bashing T Tech and their buying of recruits under the most backwards College thread and then post this.... Hmmm hypocrite maybe? Just kidding.

Actually the new Aggie motto is not much different from the old motto: "Drooool" vs "Droool". I keep telling my wife that my 10 month old son better snap out of it if he plans to go anywhere other than eATMe.

4. Hookem

Hookem Freshman

Even though they are backwards I'd stll suport Tech when they played anyone but UT and TCU.

I just like ragging on the aggies. I have a younger brother who graduated there and a younger sister who is a freshman there now.

let me edit this by saying I'd support them if they were playing someone OUTSIDE the big 12 only. :)