Beat the Gators because...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by AUin06, Oct 3, 2006.

1. AUin06

AUin06 Freshman

we will. Seriously, we match up better against them than you guys but good luck anyways. :thumb:

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

why do you think AU matches up better with Florida than LSU? I just don't see that.

3. AUin06

AUin06 Freshman

Depth wise i'd give you guys the nod, but our 1st team will smoke them.

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Looks like Arizona isn't the only ones with a male fag....err...I mean flag twirler.

[​IMG]

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

So, how do you match up better with them? I say home field is the only reason...

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

How about the son of Frankenstein in the foreground.:eek:

7. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Uh, okay...given the fact that a running QB nearly crucified AU last Thursday, and given the fact that Florida's QBs run on average about 12 times a game and that Florida has a run defense every bit as stout as the run D that held Kenny Irons to under 3 yards per carry on Sept 16, I can't say I agree with you, but we're all entitled to our opinions.

Way I see it, once LSU wins on Saturday and Tennessee does the same versus Georgia, Florida will slip into that desperation mode that LSU is currently in and come out all guns ablaze the following week.

Why don't you Aubies simmer down a bit and concern yourselves with the Hogs this week. You'd think the close call against USC woulda humbled you enough to truly take 'em one game at a time...

8. Lurking Tiger

Lurking Tiger Founding Member

Good advice.

I believe that Meyers will have Tebow run that little off tackle play once or twice and that will be the end of it. He won't pick up anything but a severe headache trying to pull that against you guys.

Guns blazing or not, they will come limping into JH next week and we should be ready for them.

9. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

No way AU matches up better. The stats for the LSU/AU game clearly show we were the best team. We just didn't get the calls. If Miles would have pulled the governor off the offence we would have scored on AU just like SC did.

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I don't see Auburn having a problem with Arkansas. Of course I expected a more dominating game against S Carolina as well.

And we lost to Auburn. Whatever the circumstances, we lost.