Before & After

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, May 29, 2006.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

2. Choppie29

Choppie29 Freshman

I have to admit that it will be strange not being able to watch LSU in a Regional, Super Regional or the CWS this year. I am Ragin Cajun fan and was pretty upset that we didn't receive a bid and was equally surprised that the Tigers didn't get a bid. I was especially surprised that MSU got into a regional, along with South Alabama and in both cases the Tigers and Cajuns finished above those two team in the Conference.

I think it is a shame. I wouldn't have been surprised at all to see LSU roll through a regional, like the LSU teams of the past. The Cajuns could also have done some damage in a regional with the pitching that we had.

I am sure that you guys will get things straightened out for next year. I just hope that the Cajuns and Tigers are both in the post season next year. I hate to see Tulane as the only La. school in a regional. All rivalries and opinions aside, all 3 La. teams should be in post season play every year.

Watching that CWS video gave me chills. Especially the Warren Morris home run. LSU had some great teams in the past. Good luck next year.

Geaux Cajuns:thumb:

3. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

I don't even like baseball that much and the video made me get chills.:thumb:

4. www.six3.us

www.six3.us Founding Member

ahh working now

5. Broke

Broke Founding Member

First step to recovery is admitting it! :hihi: