Before the season I thought JaMarcus would eventually take over and that would cost

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Sep 18, 2004.

1. WestCoastTiger

WestCoastTiger Founding Member

us 2-3 wins due to the freshman mistakes. Also, the dreaded kicking game looked awful in the spring and training camp.

I don't think this is one JaMarcus cost us but another freshman (Doucet) and the kicking game.

I still stand by my 9-3 prediction. This was not our NC year anyway. That's next year.

2. Berge

Berge Founding Member

JR I thought looked pretty good on that last drive. He made one dumb (really dumb) play throwing to triple coverage.

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

If you are telling the truth, then you are the man.

If what you say is true, then I've got to hand it to you . . . you nailed it.

I'll start paying closer attention to your posts, because you obviously know what you are talking about.

4. MichaelB

MichaelB Freshman

Freshman play

Playing freshman athlete's is very tricky.Maybe not as much at RB or on the line.QB and WR that's a different story,Chris Leak did exceptionally well his freshman year but Florida still went 8-5.LSU is a team starting a lot of young player's who have flashes of brilliance and also make mistakes.This is a team really playing for the future but hoping for the best right away.They will be fine just going to have to go through some growing pains especially in the SEC.

5. Jwho77

Jwho77 Founding Member

I disagree. Russell didn't play long enough in this game to cost us the win. The idiotic QB rotation will cost us plenty of games if Saban doesn't stick with Russell full-time really soon.