Before we go off on the media and USC fans

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Dec 7, 2003.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Having read and watched a ton here in the last 30 minutes, It appears that very few are disputing LSU deserving their shot. IT APPEARS the beef is OU and USC..

I read some USC boards sure there was some LSU bashing, but mostly OU bashing. IN the media eveyone (I have seen aside from Trev Alberts) said it should be USC vs LSU.

LSU IS ranked #2 in all the polls, and if I understand it its the top 2 teams. LSU is one of the top 2 teams in every poll.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Everything has justified us going, yes.

OU and the BCS is the problem.......

NOT LSU or USC

3. OklahomaSooners

OklahomaSooners Founding Member

Yes sir you are correct. but the beef should not be against LSU, OU,or USC. Its that stupid nonsense called the BCS. Its not LSU's fault they have to play the SOONERS for the MNC. Its Oklahoma's for being number (1) all freaking year. The men of troy should have taken care of business in a cream puff conf. Hell LSU stumped their toe's, But at least it was in a descent conf.

The BCS worked,at least for the way it was designed. Good, Bad, Or Indifferent. It's the system we have and all we can do is gripe about it. Until it is changed, all USC can do is hope that no one goes 12-1 and stay's at NO-1 all season.
    So blame the BCS. Don't blame the Sooners, And don't blame the Tigers.