Belichick on Saban (link)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Mr. Kotter, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Mr. Kotter

Mr. Kotter Freshman

From Coach Belichick's press conference

Q: Coach, can I get you to comment on Nick Saban?

BB: I think he is a great football coach. I have known Nick a long time. I coached with him for four years at Cleveland. I think he is an outstanding coach. Every aspect of the game. He is smart. He is very knowledgeable in every aspect whether it be any offensive schemes, defensive schemes, he nose guard, the cornerback, what the wide receiver is reading on a route. I think he is very knowledgeable. He is very smart. Very experienced. He had a lot of background in a number of different areas. You can just go right down the line. He has coached in a lot of different systems. I think he knows how to apply things in game conditions, he make good adjustments. I mean he is a great coach.

Q: Would he make a good NFL coach?

BB: Well, I think that Nick has been successful at every level that he has been at. Whether it be a head coach in college at a number of different schools or as an assistant coach in both the professional and college ranks. I think Nick is a good coach. I am not going to comment on his future or anything else. He is playing for a national championship and I am sure a big reason why they are in that game is because of his coaching ability.

We got a great one.

link

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Neaux doubt about it!!!!!!!!!

:)

3. GxLSU1

GxLSU1 Founding Member

I can't remember who Bill Belickick coach's for.............is it the Patrtiots?

4. conradj

conradj Founding Member

yeah patriots