Benghazi attack

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by gyver, Dec 31, 2012.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

What a non-sequitor. Is there a point you trying to make?

2. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Go against the emperor and you could find yourself pushing up daisies. RIP Andrew Breitbart and Michael Cormier. Just coincidences is all.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

who really takes you seriously posting bullshit like this.

martin likes this.
  4. red55

Amazing. You will literally believe anything.

Amigo, all I can say is . . . make a case or shut the fuck up.

5. gyver

After ruling against an Obama agenda to be able to seize American citizens bank accounts in national crisis. Judge Rolls federal Marshal protection is pulled. 72 hours later he's shot and killed. Coincidence.
    On day Breitbart is gonna release damaging evidence against Obama he has heart attack. 2 months later the coroner that did the autopsy, dies of arsenic poisoning on the day the report is to be publicly released. Another coo coincidence.
    Hillary Clinton has concussion just before having to testify on Benghazi. Now it's a rare blood clot that could prove fatal. To be continued.
    I love conspiracies man. I have more. It's conspiracy 2013. Who is next? Sheriff Arapaio maybe? It's like reading mystery novels.
    And I've posted links red. Check the stuff out. It's like the Clinton partners involved in whitewater that all committed suicide. Lol!

6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

you are full of shit, what Breitbart release was a retread of some 2008 bullshit. Are you really this crazy.
    The guy died of an heartattack show me an official autopsy of his poisoning, since right wing nuts are so insistent on authentic documents

7. gyver

You'd have to ask the coroner. Wait till you heAr the story of how Timothy geithner. Eric holder and Valerie jarret are all connected. Purty good sturf I tell ya what.

8. red55

I see, you are a Konspiracy Kook. You believe any LIE that promises a conspiracy by your political enemies.

First of all, This bullshit storys source is a far-right wing blogger named Martin Hill. He absurdly claims that Judge Roll, not Rep. Giffords was the target of the attacks -- this in spite of the already published extensive history of Jared Loughner's obsession with Giffords and the complete lack of any evidence that Loughner was in any way aware of Judge Roll. Hill bases this theory solely only on the fact that Judge Roll had ruled on several highly controversial matters. Hill cites a ruling by Judge Roll knocking down a law limiting weapon ownership, and based only on this, absurdly implies that the Tucson shootings may have been motivated by liberal anti-gun extremists targeting Judge Roll. The fact is that Judge Roll also ruled against the far-right in a number of cases and had, in fact, been a target of their very real threats. Nothing at all about "seizing American citizens bank accounts in national crisis".

It is also bullshit that Roll's federal marshall protection was pulled by Obama. Two years before the attack, Rolls had been threatened after ruling a case could go forward against a rancher who had threatened illegal immigrants and held at them at gunpoint. He was given protection for one month by the marshalls until the matter settled down after death threats by right wingers.

Another bullshit story. Nobody knows if Breibart was going to release anything at all about anybody, its pure speculation. As far as the autopsy . . . It was performed by the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office and showed that he had cardiomegaly and died of heart failure. He had an heart attack two months before. Incidentally the coroner technician that died the same day the autopsy was released had nothing to do with the autopsy. The LA coroners office has dozens of techs.

“It had nothing to do with that,” LAPD homicide supervisor Det. Rich Wheeler said. “He had nothing to do with the autopsy or anything to do with the case ... That story is based on rumor and innuendo.” LINK

She has made it clear that she will testify on Beghazi when she is recovered. LINK

The clot is neither rare nor fatal. Her doctors say she is recovering fine.

Too bad you have no credibility on the topic.

I have and its remarkable easy to find evidence debunking it all. Didn't you even read more than one biased blog before making up your mind? 'Cause you know if it has been debunked, I'm going to expose it.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  9. gyver

It's all a conspiracy to throw conspiracy theorists off the real conspiracy red. Don't you see? Ask Jesse Ventura. The government, as a whole, is out to enslave the American people. Just like Kennedy said a week before they assassinated him.

10. red55

Checkmate.