Obama Benghazi

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, May 10, 2013.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Red you have the patience of Job

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's not really patience, I have trouble with patience sometimes. It's tenacity. A quality of martin that I have learned to appreciate.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Jiminy Christmas. The Cole was bombed in October of 2000, a month before Bush was even elected. Is Bush responsible for everything? Maybe we should blame him for Pearl Harbor as well.

gyver and Winston1 like this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Is it nothing more than a numbers game for you? What number matters then? The big difference is the 4 people over there were doing work on behest of our government. That means you and me.

Equally tragic. None of them worth it, IMO.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This is what I don't get about you, amigo. You are extremely intelligent. Do you really believe that you/me/us know everything there is to know about what our government does or that somehow, a "lack" of evidence means it didn't happen? The CIA has done more heinous shit than most Americans would approve of if they had a clue. Brennan was behind everything going on in Benghazi. Will there ever be proof or evidence? Of course not. Doesn't mean it isn't true.

6. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

7. red55

Dude, the investigation revealed that Al Qaeda was responsible for the attack a month after Bush took office, yet he utterly failed to retaliate. Nine months later they hit us on 9/11. Bush was absolutely responsible for his own inactions.

8. red55

Nor does it mean that it must be true. I understand that absence of evidence does not constitute evidence of absence. However, I will never understand a logical person letting their imagination run wild with a total lack of evidence. It's like accusing the Klingons. And it is transparent that a certain political party is trying to manufacture a scandal in an election year. Do you really believe this is not the case?

9. red55

You are clinging to a two-year-old accusation that has been debunked by Congressional investigators. There was never a stand-down order given. There were not any forces "an hour away" that could have been used to stop the attack.

GOP Report Acknowledges That The U.S. Military Couldn’t Have Changed Benghazi Outcome

House Committee Report Is Latest To Refute Key Element Of Benghazi Hoax: No Stand Down Order Given

10. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

All success stories. Unemployment is less than 7%.
    http://forecast-chart.com/chart-unemployment-rate.html
    Barry's best years are still %2 higher than W's worst.

The economy has rebounded steadily since Bush's crash in 2008.
    http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVyO05mRTbS8ALzpXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEza2wxZ3RmBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDQwMl8x/RV=2/RE=1399150389/RO=10/RU=http://useconomy.about.com/od/Financial-Crisis/a/Stock-Market-Crash-2008.htm/RK=0/RS=kqEfO74TjmCrwpqV6yRQ0q0qvI4-

Taxes have not changed and inflation is low.
    the price of food and fuel have increased by 150% in the lst 5 ye

Foreign policy is a string of successes.
    Crimea, Ukraine, Libya
    Syria is still using chemical weapons.
    Iraq is starting to come apart again.
    North Korea is testing nuclear weapons and threatening South Korea and Iran is putting a nuke together.
    Russia is buzzing our bases with bombers while the Chinese are warning Japan over some island dispute.