Obama Benghazi

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, May 10, 2013.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Red at least they had the balls to let the finding be published. So many say it was a witch hunt...had it been the report would have either been buried or been white washed like the senate Ds did on Obamacare fiascos.
    It should lead you to believe they went in with an open mind.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's a public record, they had no choice.

Examples of a whitewashed or buried report?

It leads me to believe that they had to go with the evidence, just like the White House investigation, the State Department investigation, The Senate Investigation, and the Pentagon investigation.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...s_5738db52e4b08f96c18373e2?olgbhkbd5t2z7zxgvi

Yet another article about the joke that has become the Benghazi committee. I remember when all of you were so convinced that Benghazi was the worst, most treasonous act since Watergate. The conservative blogosphere went bananas with speculation. Hillary and Obama told reinforcements to "stand down...." This was going to be Hillary's undoing.....remember?

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

The committee may be a joke, but quite a few in the military have come forward and said they were told to stand down. Most of those also said that they have never been interviewed. That's what needs to be investigated. Your bitch was a total failure as Secretary of State, not sure how you can defend her. As much as I hate the Republican party and the moral majority, Obama and Broom Hilda are worse than any candidate they have ever put forward. Who thought there would ever be a President worse than Bush? Now it may be two in a row far worse. The party of free shit isn't the answer.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
    shane0911, el005639 and Winston1 like this.
  5. Tiger in NC

Did you read the article I posted? It talked about those in the military who supposedly say they were told to stand down. The military cannot seem to find these people that are purported to have received orders to stand down. In fact, the military's own review showed that there was nothing more that could have been done to prevent the tragedy from happening. This is the seventh or eighth investigation into Benghazi and not one of them has found a single shred of evidence to suggest that anyone did anything inappropriate. It's a tragedy. It's terrible, but no one did anything treasonous or anything close to it. So for me I don't ever feel like I'm defending Hillary when it comes to Benghazi. I am defending the truth, and in this situation it just so happens that the truth falls on the side that you do not want to believe. I cannot help that. Hillary Clinton isn't my favorite person, not even close. She isn't a good politician. She isn't my first choice nor my second choice. I will hold my nose and vote for her because I cannot, barring some kind of seismic event, bring my self to voting for Trump.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Benghazi is far from over. It will be one of the selling points from the Trump camp NOT to come close to voting for that wretch. It will be very effective.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Amigo, those two can never be on the same side.

8. Tiger in NC

There were a whole lot of other players that night besides her. The military has confirmed over and over that there is nothing else that could have been done to prevent what happened.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And the military takes orders from which Muslim-in-Chief?

TwistedTiger likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Has nothing to do with hrc and truth, those 2 are oil and water