Obama Benghazi

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, May 10, 2013.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I didn't see the word corrupt. I saw lies, but that's a common across most all presidents.

Seems to me like you are stretching a bit.

2. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Hicks said there was a group in tripoli ready to board a plane. An hr away. And they were told to stand down.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

For who? Main stream republicans will not read this thread!

Keep trying though but the record stands firm, errors were made. That is clear.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

this was actually made political while the attacks were still happening when Romney started attacking the President before he even had all the information. it's been a slippery slope into a pool of shit for the Republicans ever since but they just can't let it go. 12 very similar incidents happened during the Bush administration and no one blew it up like this because some times these attacks are unavoidable. In fact, many of those attacks were repeat attacks on the same consulates and embassies that were attacked before.

and you want to blame me? seriously Pride?

5. Tiger in NC

and if you read his sworn testimony to the independent counsel, he said something different. They were indeed told to stand down but only after it was reported that the first attack was over and that the ambassador and his security detail had escaped to a safe place.

6. Tiger in NC

you're probably right. the mainstream republicans will not read this thread because they do not want the truth, just like I've said throughout this thread.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What did I blame you of?

Nothing other than starting a gloating thread.

8. Tiger in NC

you were blaming me for being political when in fact I was calling out the Republicans for being political.

now you are saying that I am gloating. in order to be gloating I have to be correct. Are you admitting that everything I have said is correct? If so, thanks.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Looks like your in the wrong career field.

10. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

And there also was a group of spec ops running a training excercise over North Africa. Ready willing and able to go. Alquaida and al sharia claimed the attacks as it happened. CIA intercepted messages confirmed that. A drone over head was relaying video back in real time. The only problem was it was to close to the election. Asses had to be covered. Lies had to be told.