Obama Benghazi

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, May 10, 2013.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats political. lol

You are not on your A game today.

The entire purpose of your thread was to call Republicans out. THATS POLITICAL...

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Stop back tracking.

I said the facts are errors are made. You said there wasn't. You are wrong in that.

But your purpose is to gloat on the FACT that republicans are making this a political issue.

News flash, thats was ALL POLITICIANS DO bro.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

and where is your proof of any of this? not a single shred of what you just said is correct. I am only going to say this once more: READ THE REPORT PUBLISHED BY THE INDEPENDENT COUNSEL. This is a terrible and tragic event dude, no one is denying that, but it isn't a cover up, it isn't anything sinister....just another tragic attack on one of our embassies. As you can see, there were 12 such attacks during the Bush administration, some much worse than the Benghazi attacks; some that happened at the same embassy twice. Do you recall congressional hearing about those?

4. Tiger in NC

keep telling yourself that

5. Tiger in NC

you are the one who said I was gloating. if I am gloating then I have to have something to gloat about. if you are saying that I am gloating then you are saying I am right in my accusations. if you personally disagree and don't like the fact that I am calling them out then tough shit. you shouldn't have responded.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I need not explain why you are gloating.

"The Republicans want to make it look like a grand cover up but the evidence just isn't there."

Your the one who came here throwing shit around.... That is gloating my friend.

You are better than that.

7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The Pres of Libya said it was a terrorist attack right after it happened, but Obama and pals stuck with the video.

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

The independant council chosen by Obama to investigste it? Nah think i'll take the word of those who were there. Btw, heard the faggies are looking for a new cheer male, better scamper on over forrest.

9. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

Man you are so angry.... i like to argue the facts and move on you never win a forums arguement state your mind and debate but the name calling makes you sound infantile at best.

10. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

He's currently at a mirror telling himself his cock is bigger than Obamas.