Obama Benghazi

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, May 10, 2013.

1. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

Is Benghazi what they label Budweiser as in Libya?

I can just imagine the frogs:

BEeeeeen.

Ghaaaaaaa.

Zeeeee.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Admittedly I didn't read the entire thread. But here goes...Ambassador Stevens was CIA, not a State Dep't asset. He was helping to arm factions that the US govt was supporting at that time. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Stevens, Brennan was running his own private war, supporting certain Al Qaeda groups and hitting HVT's in the area. The smaller attacks that were going on in the weeks prior were retaliatory acknowledgments of what Brennan was doing. Stevens got caught in the middle. He and the others there were stuck and never had any chance of being defended. CIA operatives know this is the case.

Unless and until General Ham and Admiral Gaouette testify, the truth will remain a mystery.

3. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

The State Department knew it was a terrorist attack, but blamed it on a video.
    Commandos were denied permission to go to Benghazi and help those under siege—even though no one knew how long the attacks would last.
    A FEST team was denied permission to go in because conditions were "too dangerous." Yet, they wanted to go and this is exactly what they're trained for!
    Gregory Hicks—the #2 diplomat in Libya—was demoted after complaining that that the administration was lying!
    Secretary Clinton was never interviewed by the Accountability Review Board!

4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Bottom line is that the State Department and the National Security Council scrubbed the original CIA report (that was quite accurate) and lied to the American people about what had happened. Republicans have been hammering on this because it is one of their few ways at attacking this administration. Funny thing about it is that the report was scrubbed so the Republicans wouldn't have ammo to attack the administration on its forien policy and the "war on terror". Now the Reps have the ammo and a lie to boot. Our parents always told us that we would get in even more trouble if we lied.

Hillary was the boss at the time and she takes point on this lie. I don't want a known lier to be a future president. I mean, they all might be liers but when one gets outed you just can't ignore it.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Bottom line= taint Hillary

if we didnt investigate the lies on Iraq and the mismanagement of Katrina, then this is small ball to me.

Iraq= 4k plus dead
    Katrina=1k plus dead
    me=gfy republicans
    2009 Obama came into office, he said there wouldnt be any investigations into Iraq or Katrina, his worst mistake.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

IMO, Katrina was more on New Orleans leadership than anything else.

Its, not like the storm crept up on us.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What does this mean?

8. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

So what your saying is .... we have a standard of lies and mismanagement we should go by ? I have very little faith in either side .

9. LSUMASTERMIND

thats what you're saying, im pointing out hypocrisy.
    next question.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

after the storm is what im talking about. Yes you are right new orleans leadership stunk it up as well.