Bernie Sanders to launch Pres. campaign

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Apr 28, 2015.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

No, it didn't. Jobs had been going overseas long before NAFTA. But they were going to China and Indonesia. Mexican factories reduce the numbers of Mexicans illegally entering the US to take job here, are closer to American markets, and have made American car companies more profitable. NAFTA opened up markets for American goods in Mexico and Canada where many local uncompetitive businesses have been forced to close. Wal-Marts, supermarkets, fast food, even Taco Bell are all over Mexico now. Mexico's biggest railroad is now Kansas City Southern. We benefitted more than Mexico did.

http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/nafta-20-years-later-benefits-outweigh-costs/

http://americastradepolicy.com/nafta-at-20-has-it-been-a-success/#.VUoOxVxivJE

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/12/31/nafta-20-years/4258905/

2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

I've lived and worked in the "point" for almost 10 years, speaking of a "whiff" your attempts to deflect are usually a little more thought out.

I also have the right to stand up to something when I feel I'm right and they are wrong, I think men call it "having balls". Probably not too late to get a set. I don't need someone else to tell me what to think is right and wrong, I have my own engrained sense of right and wrong......it's not negotiable. The profit is, I'm going to get my stuff back from the typical lazy, incompetent, uneducated Gov't fool who took them.....and I'll take joy in expressing my feelings to him....and I'll sleep like a baby with both eyes closed, knowing I did what was right all along.

gyver likes this.
  3. tigerchick46

I guess he didn't quite get the response he was hoping for......

4. red55

Get real, Shane has been bitching about dealing with dumbass soldiers for years. The point that that your generalizations about . . . well, everything . . . don't always withstand close scrutiny.

5. red55

Having balls and being stubbornly opinionated are not the same thing. Men call it "being bitchy".

6. tigerchick46

Talk about the Pot/Kettle, I guess when you post 41,000 times (seriously is that real?) you get an over inflated opinion, entitled to be correct opinion of yourself. Evidence above.

7. tigerchick46

women call them cuckolds or pussies

8. red55

I was posting here when your skivvies had sticky tabs on the sides.

9. tigerchick46

Your family must be so proud :)

Bengal B likes this.
  10. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

I've worked with a few volunteer firefighters like that. 2 have called me at the FD and asked for the number to 911. Others think that turnout gear isn't needed on emergency scenes. And there are a few that make you wonder who ties their shoes.