Best 4 QB's 2019

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Sep 22, 2019.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

No, but my point is, you keep talking about what he did last year. This year, he's had 2 chances to deliver big wins and delivered 2 donuts. That's a pretty good indicating stat

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Mond is a head case. He is also erratic because of it. If he gets in his head he cant do it, he folds like he did with Clemson. Pressure, my ass.

RamahRising, LSU_4_LIFE and shane0911 like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Fans? "Fans" were ready to show O and E the door last few years. 1% know are very knowledgeable , 10% are fairly knowledgeable and the other 89% know hardly anything. Right now some "fans" would fire Aranda. Some "fans" are giving all the credit to a 29 year old for all the offensive success.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I can't for the life of me understand what Meaux sees in Mond. He is awful, not good, not okay, terrible

Winston1 and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  5. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Actually they do. For example, here are Burrows stats while under pressure prior to this week (anybody know his stats post Vandy?):

Joe Burrow under pressure in 2019, he's been elite: 18-of-25 (69.2 percent) for 350 yards, four touchdowns, no picks, and a 153.8 NFL rating, tops in the NCAA

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&ATCLID=211812002

RamahRising likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Was he a head case last year when he beat us or is this something recent?

RamahRising likes this.
  7. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

He posted something stupid yesterday and he’s too damn stubborn to admit he’s wrong. It’s really that simple.

didit and el005639 like this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

There you go again. Last year is last year. @dachsie said "he folds like he did against Clemson." This year

shane0911 and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Unk ...
    I’d definitely put your sorry arse in the 89% of know-nothings for chumming this forum with this GIANT-MOND-CRAPCICLE thread

Shame on you idiots for continuing to argue with this ISHKIBIBBLE about Mond ...

He’s a no-talent bum on a second tier SEC squad who won’t bring a championship to his team or his Conference ... Dismissed!!!

No possibility of TAMU ever being a Top 10 Program with this bum and loser Mond

A&M’s 10 second’s Of preseason fame was due to a good defense (last year) that could not beat elite teams but with assistance of terrible officiating, stole a game vs LSU ...

This idiot has this thread up to 8 pages now after he’s been outed for being an idiot ...
    Let him play with his Mond doll in privacy of his own home ... Disgraceful ...

If my paw were still alive he likely stick a shoe in his arse ... I’m shaking my head and wondering how he got so stupid so quick. Guess we all hit THAT WALL sometimes in our 70’s ... CaCa start taking your Ginko Biloba et al (brain pills) ...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.or...2mrhblef5k4nkno75n4-story.html?outputType=amp

Sane folks consider the Top 5 as ...
    Jalen Hurts
    Tua Tago
    Joe Burrow
    Lawrence Trevor
    OSU Boy has the fifth spot

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Nick and the rest of Bama folded like a teal on opening day to Clemson last year too.