Best Burger

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by Bengal B, Apr 1, 2004.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

The truth hurts.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Not at all.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Not one bit. Would it be nice if most of them were still around? Sure it would. I'm not going to cry myself to sleep over it. You are right though, crybabies everywhere these days. Some of em need to grow up.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

So you equate dealing with reality and facing the truth to being a crybaby? That's one of the reasons traffic on this site is really booming.

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I'd bet most of them don't even post on these type of boards anymore. Yeah some went to the fishead board but going thru this thread these posters are on neither.

tirk likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

CoTiger,.. stop being a downer, gloomy Gus

I think a good fun encouraging football season will help Tigerfan more than anything else,.. kind of a pessimistic wait and see attitude here, I suspect that's true of LSU fans in general. Unfortunately the Tiger's basketball season has made you all feel worse, squelched your enthusiasm even more.

Cheer up you guys, your Coach O has seemingly put together a fine staff,.. and remember, LSU played well, and finished strong last season. Even from a distance, I sensed an enthusiasm that's been missing, the Tigers played differently under Orgeron,.. better,.. I think you all should feel encouraged.

Win some games, show a rising trajectory, get people excited about LSU football, and fans will come streaming back to Tigerfan, this is a great place.

It's a new day, and a new Tiger's on the way

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I equate it with "if you aren't part of the solution then you are part of the problem"

Quit bitching

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I just ate a couple of really great burgers. I think it was @CajunlostinCali who had posted that he mixed bacon with the hamburger meat. I had been wanting to try it but I didn't ever get around to it until today. I had just enough ground beef to make either one big burger or two that would have been a bit too small, but I had some bacon. I diced 4 strips and mixed it with the meat. I didn't grill it or anything Just cooked them on a skillet on the stovetop. I don't know what ratio Cali uses but these were great. Next time I'll use a little more bacon and grill them.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wow I like the 02_small.jpg on this thread better than the 2016-12-24-17-56-18--1678945161.png on the free speech thread.

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I yam what I yam