Best Comedy on TV

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUGradin99, Jul 31, 2009.

1. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

best comedy on TV is South Park, which coincidentally made fun of the guys on this show pretty epically.

It also made fun of the Japanese's obssession with killing dolphins and whales.

"F*ck you DORPHIN AND WHAAAAARE!"

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Cartman singing Poker Face was priceless. "We don't give a crap about whales, so go and hug a tree..."

3. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

I'd generally agree, though some of the Adult Swim original cartoons give it a run for its money at times

4. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

I could never get into Adult Swim, despite smoking the requisite amount of ganja plant, I just can't get into the humor.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

resmoke and watch the boondocks.

and about south park, my favorite episode of late was the one about fishsticks and kanye west being a gay fish.

6. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

I should've added that the one exception to that rule is Boondocks. Great show.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You ever watch SquidBillies? That may be one that you can't get into the humor of, but it's hilarious.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

i have also read that the new zealander pete bethune, who, while misguided, seems like a standup guy, the captain of the ady gil, the carbon fiber ship that was busted last season, has accused sea shepard of being a very dishonest organization based on lies and shameless self-promotion.

i would argue that this is true, and in addition to the most of the whatle conservation movement is driven my men who are desperate to find a way to impress emotional women. and i cant fault em for that i suppose, or maybe i can, i dunno really.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

So I'm definitely late to the party on this one. It had been sitting in my Netflix queue forever, but I was looking for a new series and decided to give it a shot and am now sorry I waited so long. Freakin hilarious. I'm just finishing up season 10 now. New episodes for S11 begin in Jan.