Best Comedy on TV

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUGradin99, Jul 31, 2009.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Ha, you're dead on. How do you claim you were at a stand still when you obviously drove right in front of a bigger boat. The best part is that there is video so these guys look like total morons. Too bad Hayden Panetierre (sp?) wasn't on it.

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i love that whale wars show. they are a bunch of idiots. really like the head guy though.

wish theyd focus more on all the hippie sex thats gotta be going on there.

did you see the one where the japs had some focused pulsating soundwaves speaker? the stupid helicopter guy got too close and thought he was gonna go down.

3. Kurtis Bleaux

Kurtis Bleaux Founding Member

Modern Family, well the episodes are hit and miss, but some are pretty funny

1 person likes this.
  4. Nastynemec4565

Nastynemec4565 Just waiting on Strasburg

I dont know if Jersey Shore is supposed to be a comedy but it keeps me laughing all night long

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

since IFC recently picked it up its still Arrested Development.

6. DRC

DRC TigerNator

The new season is on now. The hilarity of these whale hugging buffoons is gut busting. They showed the idiots launching a dingy going full speed in 10 foot seas and the high tech speed boat getting crunched! The hippie first mate on this new boat is pure douche bag. I cant wait to see them harpoon a whale and send it up the azz end of that floating slaughter ship while the whale huggers watch in horror.

1 person likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I watch this show and the small boat that got sunk was the Ady Gil. It was chasing the factory boat that processes whale meat. the Sea Sheppards theory is that if they can stay between the factory ships and other boats, or if they can hit the factory boat with chemicals that taint meat, it will be pointless for the Japanese to hunt whales.

The Ady Gil was trying to slow down the factory ship because it was starting to pull away from another activist ship called the Bob Barker. The Ady Gil was low on fuel and spent it slowing down the factory ship. Behind the Bob Barker were 3 Japanese harpoon ships. The Bob Barker couldn't stop to refuel the Ady Gil, so it passed it up and then the Ady Gil had to just float through the guantlet of the harpoon ships that would be passing them. Thats when one of the harpoon ships i guess just refused to alter it's course and the Ady Gil floated right in front of it.

I don't see why the captain of the Ady would want his boat destroyed, that is just insane. That boat was made out of fiberglass there is no way that guy thought he would be able to damage the other boat by ramming it, not to mention that boat cost a couple million dollars.

Are they treehuggers, yes, should they be down there, no, but i don't think Japanese should be slaughtering whales either. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they all ended up at the bottom of the ocean.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I saw this last night as well. It comes down to this. I don't really care what maritime sailing law says. If I am in the little boat and the BIG boat does not seem to be giving way, then I will take it upon myself to get the hell out of his path. Those dumbass hippies clung to the law as they watched their super boat become a reef. Idiots.End of story. Tragic? Sort of, it was a wicked looking rig, do I feel sorry for them, not one damn bit they should have never been in that position.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Well, the Nips don't want you smoking dope.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

there is a tiny bit of a difference between smoking a harmless plant and killing animals on the endangered species list.