Best Comedy on TV

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUGradin99, Jul 31, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Geez, maybe that was a 50 quota on humpbacks alone. That is crazy.

2. LaSalleAve

I see your point with the animals that come and go, and have been extinct, but i just think we should be doing everything we can to preserve life on this planet. Now, i don't know if the 50 humpbacks or whatever it is threatens their existence, and if it doesn't, then fine, but i still have a problem with hunting animals on the endangered species list. I mean who knows, maybe there is something in whales that can cure cancer, or maybe they hold the key to some scientific something or another, who knows.

I just think it would be a good thing for everyone, if we preserved these creatures, just like any other creature, except mosquitos.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

maybe the japs are doing research. collecting tissue samples and weighing stomach contents. tasty tasty research. yummy tissue samples.

4. LaSalleAve

they say they are, they even have research on the side of their ships written real big, but if the japs didn't love the taste of whale meat so much i bet they wouldn't be doing it at all. Have you ever had whale? I wonder what it taste like?

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Thanks gusy for making the trhead comical too. :D

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This has got to be one of the largest collection of idiots in one space in history. What a bunch of dumbasses. Last week one of them tried to board one of the jap ships by using the zodiac to run up on the tail end of the ship, now they are going to try and parachute out of the chopper and land on the deck of the jap ship. I think it would be hilarious if they strung one of these liberal hippies up on the mast of the factory ship as a sign to leave them the eff alone.

1 person likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

they actually did that a few seasons ago. boarded a harpoon ship from a zodiac. i guess i'm on the other side of the fence on this one, i would love to see those factory ships and harpoon ships at the bottom of the ocean.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm not completely on the side of the japs, it just amazes me what length these idiots will go to. They were talking about him getting on the ship and what could happen to him, the least being X number of years in a japanese prison. WTF, I'm out right there, end of story. Not these clowns, they just keep pushing. One of them will die soon and while as tragic as it may be I will not be one bit sympathetic for them.

9. LaSalleAve

yeah i agree with you, one of them will get killed before too long. maybe they will all be in the same place and a huge storm will blow through and sink em all, jap vessels at the bottom of the ocean does have a nice ring to it.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

as much as i hate the idiotic hippie kids, i must admit that is pretty damn awesome that the dude is going to parachute onto the japanese ship. of course i would think it would be fair for the japanese to throw him overboard immediately and for him to be dealt with as if he were a pirate.