best home game in 2003

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerfan1303, May 10, 2004.

1. tigerfan1303

tigerfan1303 Founding Member

The two best games in 2003

1. Auburn- this team was so overated and just beating them just made my entire weekend. I hate the barn. Im surprise they did not try to start a fight. Auburn has the most classless fans I have ever seen in my entire life

2. UGA- this was the best game, because this contest was against one of the best teams in the sec, and that atompshere was unreal. This was one of the loudest games i been to at Tiger stadium, and this game was so exciting and the crowd was pumped.

We should win every home game this year!!

2. mike5705

mike5705 Founding Member

UGA without question was the best home game. I was in the student section for both and it was half way empty by the 3rd quarter in the auburn game. However the best moment for me of the season was when during the 4th quarter of the georgia game the PA announcer came on and announced "It is now saturday night in tiger stadium!!!". i had chills :champs: :champs: :champs:

3. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

I wasn't in the student section but that announcement was priceless. Ditto on the chills.

UGA had to be the best home game of the season. I was exhausted after that one. Huge crowd/Game Day unreal :thumb: :thumb:

4. LStUdent

LStUdent Founding Member

Uga was amazing. One of the, if not the best I've ever been to. I was near passing out from exhaustion by the end of the night. I got off work the night before at 11, went out to the PMAC, partied all night (no sleep), went to the game, then back to work till 11 after the game. I was falling asleep while walking around and doing things.

5. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

UGA was amazing...Auburn 1st half was great, Arkansas became fun but was frustrating at first while our defense struggled, and La Tech was fun until the 2nd half. UGA was the only real full football game at home.

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Auburn 2nd half was great. We had the chance to put up 2 more TD's which would have made it greater, but Nick let em off easy.
    Good for AU, margin of victory don't count :D :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin:

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

The first UGA/LSU games was oneof the hardest hitting college games I've seen in a long time, the ebb and flow of the game was great and the winning TD pass on national T.V. was just incredible. The best game at Tiger Stadium in a long time IMO.

8. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

UGA, no contest. :lsup: :champs: :geaux: