Best Team in CFB (After week 1)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Sep 2, 2014.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah I get all that. That's why I made a point to include, "after wk 1." Great to see you around here btw.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Insufficient data, Captain.

[​IMG]

tzanghi and Pintoracer like this.
  3. J Smoove

J Smoove Veteran Member

My order: Georgia, Auburn, FSU, USC (West Coast), A&M all scare me. Auburn, OLe Miss, A&M, Bama and Miss State will all be hard to beat.

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. didit

didit Veteran Member

I would put the ga at 1. aTm, I think is to high... They looked good but scar was playing some really soft d... The corners were playing 10yds off the ball, even in the red zone...

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Based on the one game I saw, ima go with LSU.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is why pre-season rankings mean as much as the last poop you dropped off. Hell by week 1 standards you have to put freaking Navy in the top 15 cause they scared the crap out of suburban and the luck eyes.

GA has a squad, they will make noise but they are GA and they still have Richt.

eAtMe is smoke and mirrors. USCe put no pressure on that kid. NONE and their db's are garbage. Sure the Maggie offense will be tough, it's Summlin, it's what he does. It's not unstoppable (see '12 '13)

The Criminoles, well well, came out and laid an egg to okie light. Probably should have gotten beat. I didn't see much of the game but seems as if it was a classic example of under estimating your opponent. They will be in the hunt because that may have been the toughest game on their schedule.

The gumps. What about these assholes? I don't give two shits about how much ESPN tries to tell me how great of a marriage Nick the DICKtator Saban and Lame Kiffin are, this is a grease fire waiting to happen. Wait for it. I would bet you that you couldn't have driven a buttered needle up Sabans ass with a sledge hammer late in that game to the mountain queers. Fuck bama.

Who else is there? Oregon, they have shot their wad. Going down hill in recruiting since Kelly jumped ship.

Tosu? Nah

Ole miss? Different year, same story. 1/2 a year gangbusters other half in the crapper.

Moo u? Really? They may be good they are still moo u

I didn't see any of aubie, see my comments in the maggies. Same team with same style. Won't get it done.

If LSU can find a QB and somehow teach DJ Welter how to tackle anyone in the next 2 weeks they are certainly in the hunt.

Geaux Tigers!

tigerchick46 likes this.
  7. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

Its hard to look past Gurley and I am not sure if FSU lost a step or Okie St. has just improved. That was not a bad ball game, as I was expecting a rout. I think aTm will put up numbers on everybody because we all NOW know it is KS system, not just Johnny Football. Of course in my mind LSU was the most impressive team I saw week 1. I mean to fight like a Tiger and have a want for Victory is what college football is all about. "Have a Great Day!"

LSUTiga and GregLSU like this.