Better Red than dead

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeeDee, Sep 16, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I wore PPE before all this. I work in Oil and Gas.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

"Safe Camps"

Hurry @Bengal B , you dont wanna miss your spot!

3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

For the record ... I’m on your side ... but ... you can say what ever you want to say, if your boss comes in and tells you wear a mask or hit the door, you’ll ask him how many!

Abbott has no jurisdiction over company policy. Private companies can require it and there is nothing you can do. Kinda like smoking pot .... if the company requires a drug screen with actions up to and including termination for failure .... ya might as well just dust off the resume or stop toking. It’s your freedom and liberty to go work somewhere else. It’s their freedom and liberty to require compliance in order to work at their place.

el005639 and Bengal B like this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You dont know me very well so you can make any assumption you like, however there is a reason I left my cushy corporate job to work for this guy.

Further, I run my finances so that I dont have to work for anyone.

I realized a few years ago the “rat race” I was sucked into. Made plans accordingly.

I refuse to have my well being tied to any job, government, or person other than myself.

Lastly, you have missed my point. I have nothing against a mask.

Either I didn’t articulate well or you followed Bengal’s trap. It’s not the mask. It’s the government over-reach on public life. Today the mask. Tomorrow the 2nd, free speech, or something else in the name of “safety” ETC.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
    el005639 likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You do say a lot of words and you articulate them well enough in defending your erroneous assumptions. If you have your financial life in such order at the age of 35 that means either you are a trust fund baby or you inherited. Or maybe you are Mark Zuckerberg who has nothing better to do with his spare time but post on TigerFan.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Your radar is way off.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am neither of those. I never said I didn't need to earn a living. I simply said I choose to go about it a different way.

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Yeah, a little.

The economy might be in the shitter, but there's money out there, lots of it.

tirk likes this.