BHO empty bag of air

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I just listened to President Obama's speach/rant on the fiscal cliff negotiations. In it was a distillation of all the characteristics he has that have completely lost any respect he may have deserved. He is a shallow, selfish, petty man who could not lead anyone out of a wet paper bag.
    Never in his presidency has he provided leadership or shown any fortitude. As president he is supposed to lead and take responsibility but for 4+ years he has failed and in his own words "lead from behind". He let Pelosi & Reid take charge of the healthcare debate. He takes credit for things he hasn't earned and cheapens his office.

Even in this last minute work to avoid the cliff he offers nothing but cutting comments and petty actions. He added nothing took no action from mid November til he came back from Hawii at the last minute. Yet still he did nothing but call press conferences appear on 60 minutes. What does he offer nothing but cheap shots.
    I am tired of his posing and supercillious attitude. Grow up BHO and fill the part you campaigned for.

2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

C'mon Winston, when he was president of that company he was a great leader......wait

When he was CEO of.....wait

When he started.....hmmmm

When he worked for.....

Well he does read a prepared speech off the TelePrompTer like a champ.

This whole fiscal cliff is nonsense, he will just print more money till the dollar is roughly equal to the peso.

gyver likes this.
  3. martin

martin Banned Forever

We would be better off if we only let white males vote

4. tigerchick46

Good to see your sensitive side, you must be going to church.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

nah, churches have bibles and those advocate slavery and death and genocide which is a bit much for even for me. i mean, i am racist and sexist and awful, but not a fucking lunatic.

CajunlostinCali and tigerchick46 like this.
  6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Why should he do anything? The GOP put all of their eggs in one basket and that was beating Obama for this past election. That's the only reason they agreed to push this entire ordeal to January 1st. Now it's backfired on them. All Obama has to do is nothing and voila! Tax cuts for the rich are gone! His next move is to propose tax cuts for the middle class and I'm sure the GOP will figure out a way to fight that.

Frankly, I will be pissed if they cut Medicare and Social Security. They're about to have to increase medicare costs, so any cuts will be temporary.

7. tigerchick46

Yeah let's teach those rich successful people a lesson! They are lucky and don't deserve it, they should work hard, take risks and give the majority of it away to the govt....Medicare, Social security, ObamaCare, all inclusive Govt care, no guns...lets all go out and burn some flags, maybe protest some soldiers funerals while we are at it.....hell yeah, rock on!!!!

gyver and Winston1 like this.
  8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You sound like kind of a crybaby windbag yourself.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Maybe Red but I'm not the president. He is the one with the responsibility and duty that he avoids. You are right about one other thing; he acts more like a ranter on a blog than a president!

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

From your narrow point of view. Others disagree. The GOP is the obstructionists and have been since 2010. No one is fooled.