BHO empty bag of air

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 31, 2012.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Whats the truth? Obama's timetable is Bush's?

Yea, you right.

Tell your mom sup for me.

gyver likes this.
  2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

show me where I said poor me, I said dont post another insult.
    how is that a poor me mentality?
    which I have never have in life, my life is great, I have nothing ever to complain about, nothing.
    is that what you tell all the black people you try to insult, including your wife.

tell her i said hi btw.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I asked you if you understood. "As bad as Bush was. Do you understand the concept?"

Before you assume, you could have asked. It wasn't an insult.

The "poor me" is my opinion of people who take offense to shit like that. Grow a pair.

Or buy one:

[​IMG]

4. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

Sorry about that Cajun. I typed the original sitting in deer stand this morning waiting on sun to come up. Kinda cold hands and glassy eyed. Thought you called me an *. Lol! I stand corrected sir.

Cajun Sensation likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Let's start a new tack. With the fiscal cliff "averted" and taxes raised on 75% of the people we will still have trillion dollar deficits for the forseeable future. Economic growth is not fast enough to close the gap either. Leaving out social security and unfunded federal pension obligations where do you find the money to close the difference Ds?

Red, Tiger in NC and the rest of Barry's ardent defenders this is your task. Since W eliminated the surplus the Ds have worn the mantle "deficit hawks". Barry for the short time he was in the senate was one of them. So this is your mission should you decide to accept it bring the budget into balance. Be specific as you demand from those who dissagree yet so rarely provide for your defense. Enlighten us o' wizards please.

gyver likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

They will say it is ok to spend crazy money now b/c its a good thing under Obama but turrible under Bush.

Basically, Bush spending sent us to a recession and Obama spending saved us.

gyver likes this.
  7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Changing the subject, eh?

Wait a minute. It is the Republicans who are screaming for spending cuts, yet won't name any of them. In fact, when they were last in office, they cut nothing and added two huge new entitlement programs (No Child and Part D) and two endless wars.

Democrats campaigned for tax hikes, named them specifically, and got them. Republicans campaigned for spending cuts, but refused to provide details as to where they would come from, and they lost because of it. Voters are not stupid.

Now you try to make it incumbent on ME to provide the Republicans with talking points for their agenda. What a laugh! It's not my task, it is yours. You are too lazy or too indifferent perhaps. All you do is criticize Obama and offer nothing in the way of policies.

Republicans demand spending cuts. What spending cuts do they demand? Tell us and I'll tell you if I agree with them or not and if they will fly.

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I have been very clear all along that spending cuts are a necessary part of any deficit reduction deal. I am no fan of this deal. I am on vacation so I will have to be brief but here it is: my preference would have been for the deal to include tax increases on everyone down to 250,000 rather than the 400,000 that they settled on and I would have also preferred that medicare and medicaid were cut to 2000 levels which would end medicare part D. In addition I would keep the sequestration defense cuts in place. Lastly, I would have extended the payroll tax cut for another year. The combination of these things would have made a better deal. While I am happy for the limited progress that this deal makes, it doesn't go far enough to address our fiscal issues. the only place where dems need to hold strong is on social security. social security is just fine if we quit allowing our politicians to borrow money from the trust fund. More later when I get home....

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Red is correct about Republicans though....they are the champions of spending cuts yet they cannot name the cuts they want to make? seriously? That entire party is in such disarray they cannot even come together enough to put some meat behind their most treasured issue. Sadly, this has been left to the Dems and that means it will not happen.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

My point...thanks