Biden classified documents or documents with classified markings

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by APPTiger, Jan 14, 2023.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Just got a notice, they found classified documents in what is now a 5th batch (4th per WSJ) somewhere in Biden's home. Not sure if they are part of the garage batch or were located elsewhere.
    Shocked to find no one had started a separate thread on this. Let's all follow along as nothing happens to Joe.
    Here's where I would list all the things they (he) said about Trump but I need to attend to a sick wife.
    I'll just say, if they didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
    msully, KyleK, BornOnTheBayou and 3 others like this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

… ever wonder what prompted the search for docs??

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Tired of changing shity diapers of an old man who lost his mind years ago.

XXL TideFan likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He's been setup

5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

That's possible, but I also think that there's a very good chance he did all this. He thinks the rules don't apply to him.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

My thoughts exactly. And why should he?

APPTiger and KyleK like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I personally don't think there's any doubt that he did it. They've been there for years, I think someone on the inside leaked it so they can get rid of him.

That's my thought.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

well there you go:
    from the bablyon bee
    https://babylonbee.com/news/doj-indicts-trump-for-bidens-possession-of-classified-documents
    DOJ Indicts Trump For Biden’s Possession Of Classified Documents
    [​IMG]
    WASHINGTON, DC — After multiple caches of highly classified government documents were found in different locations belonging to President Joe Biden, the United States Department of Justice acted swiftly to indict former President Donald Trump for the alleged crime.

"This is a serious violation of federal regulations," Attorney General Merrick Garland said in a press briefing announcing the indictment. "We will take all measures available to the Justice Department to hold Donald Trump accountable for President Biden being found in possession of these documents."

"No one is above the law."

Sensitive documents related to Ukraine, Iran, and the UK were found in an office used by Biden at the University of Pennsylvania, though investigations as to what Biden was doing for the University were still ongoing. "President Biden played such a vital role here at the University," said school spokesperson Barry Windham. "He was the head of various committees here at the school, including the…the, uh…he... so many things."

When news of the indictment broke, Trump was quick to offer his response. "How can they indict me for something Biden did? How does that make any sense?" the former President said in a post to his Truth Social account. "I was in possession of the most beautiful, perfectly filed documents WHICH I DECLASSIFIED MYSELF. This is just another WITCH HUNT! WRONG!"

At publishing time, more searches were reportedly already underway at other locations belonging to Biden, including his White House nap room and his Spongebob Squarepants lunchbox, in hopes of gathering more evidence to use against Donald Trump.

fanatic, BAY0U BENGAL and KyleK like this.
  9. msully

msully Founding Member

His own team wants him out

APPTiger and shane0911 like this.
  10. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!