Biden classified documents or documents with classified markings

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by APPTiger, Jan 14, 2023.

1. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I posted a while back that the "rent" money isn't that important. What is you ask? The fact that Biden wanted to push weapons to Ukraine prior to 2016 and obama told him no. Then he did it anyway and tried to hide the corruption by keeping documents. Remember the "son of a bitch he got fired" video? The guy sitting next to him, do you know who that is? His name is Mike and he runs the biden think tank at Penn Center.

The corruption with this family is far deeper than they are able to wiggle out of because they are all genuinely stupid. I can't wait for it to come crashing down on them.

3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

C' Mon MAN....I was a life long Democrat but....
    Trump lies, just like every other politician. You people need to get over your TDS. Most of us don't worship at the orange man altar, we are just disgusted with all the evil or stupidity from the "progressive" left. If you're argument everytime a politician does something bad is BUT BUT BUT TRUMP, you have already lost both the audience and the argument.

Trump was president and has the power to declassify. You can argue he didn't declassify them first but he did have the power to do so. Biden and Clinton did not.
    The FBI raided Trump's home but let Clinton and Biden lawyers do searches and turn over what they selected. Lawyers (reportedly) without security clearances mind you. In the case of Clinton, she/they destroyed subpoenaed materials, destroyed cell phones and laptops and nothing happened to them or Clinton.
    Ask yourself what would have happened if Trump did this? If it's a Republican, send in the SWAT team. If it's a Democrat, we'll let them give us what they want, after their lawyers have sifted it and whenever they get around to it. On what planet is this fair and equitable (not a question).

Violent crime is rising so let's reduce or eliminate punishment and bail for those that commit said violent crime. At the same time try to restrict means (guns) for potential victims to defend themselves and while we're at it, let's handcuff/get rid of the police.
    Stupid or evil which one is it?
    Trans people have rights so let's let adult men shower with teenage girls at public facilities.
    I could go on but you already stopped reading.

fanatic and onceanlsufan like this.
  4. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

You state stuff about the “Biden crime family” yet can’t name a single charge, only stuff that long ago was debunked. Is the reason you didn’t list anything about the Trump crime family because they’re squeaky clean? Come on. By law, theTrump family isn’t allowed to run a charity because courts determined they keep whatever funds they collect. And that’s just the start, but do you need to go much further after digesting that little tidbit.
    I’m not saying the Biden’s are totally clean, especially Hunter, but there has not been one charge that I’m aware of. Conspiracy theories all over the place. Not that it matters to you but https://www.vox.com/2020/10/21/21525326/trump-family-hunter-biden-corruption-explained
    But as for the current document stuff, it’s more than disturbing that libraries seem to have better control over books than our government has over Top Security documents. That shit has to change.

5. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

You go on your tangent about so many subjects but say not a word about Jan 6 and those closest to Trump who put the blame squarely on his shoulders. Even McCarthy and McConnell did immediately after, but then fell back in line, as todays republicans gave to do.
    The FBI raided Trumps home only after asking him to return the stolen documents. Biden damaged himself by doing some of the same stuff, but he didn’t resist. Big difference. Huge difference. I could go on but I have other things to do other than argue with people who only look at one side of things.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Charges when?

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Didn’t take long for J6 to get invoked again. Biden pretending like these classified documents are his grandkids… invisible

8. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Who is this leader of mine that you speak of? I just posted something I ran across that is unflattering to the ones that you hit your knees for. Pathetic.

APPTiger likes this.
  9. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Change the subject much?
    Antifa, the border, crime, inflation, Biden family corruption, Clinton family corruption.......

10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

'I could go on but you already stopped reading" ....

.... if he bothered to read it at all.

LSUpride123 likes this.